- A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to process your adoption application (Foster applications are processed at no charge) This can be made via paypal to [email protected] with the note of “Application for (name of animal)”. This deposit will in turn go toward the adoption fee if you are approved. Please see below for Adoption Requirements before filling out an applicant to make sure you qualify.
- Please do NOT send in this processing fee until a SNARR representative has contacted you
- Applications that do not send in this fee after communication with a SNARR rep has been made, will not be processed until payment is sent.
- If application is approved, an additional non-refundable $50 deposit is required when transportation of your pet is scheduled. This can be made via paypal to [email protected] with the note of “Transport for (name of animal)”. This deposit will also go toward the adoption fee.
- Payment in full is expected to be sent via paypal ([email protected]) or check/money order made payable to “Snarr” to PO box 188 Quinter KS 67752 within 1 week of animal being home.
- Adoption fee’s are as follows:
- Puppies under 6months of age: $375.00 plus spay/neuter contract to be honored by adopter. Puppies will have up to date shots/preventatives allowed for their age, also will be microchipped.
- Young/adult dogs: $325.00. Includes spay/neuter, up to date vaccinations/preventatives, microchip
- Seniors & Special Needs (Dogs & Cats): Case by case basis, please send inquiry to “[email protected]”.
- Kittens under 6months of age: $200.00 plus spay/neuter contract to be honored by adopter. Kittens will have up to date shots/preventatives allowed for their age, also will be microchipped.
- Young/adult cats: $200.00. Includes spay/neuter, up to date vaccinations/preventatives, microchip.
- Applicants must be atleast 21yrs old.
- Anyone renting or leasing must have written permission from their landlord including landlords contact information before an adoption can be approved. Any restrictions regarding type or size of animal must be noted. If home is owned, proof of ownership must be provided. This can be emailed to “[email protected]” with application.
- We do not adopt out outdoor or gaurd pets. We believe animals are part of the family & should be treated as such.
- If there are animals already currently in the home, we require that they be spay/neutered & up to date on vaccinations (Rabies, Parvo, Distemper), please email verification of this to “[email protected]” with application.
- A home visit by a snarr representative must be conducted before application is approved.
- Homes & yards that are unkempt will not be approved. Animals have the tendency to get into the strangest things & unfortunately some of those things can hurt them.
- *These requirements are are in addition to the terms & conditions outlined in the adoption application for when your pet comes home.
Because we adopt our animals to any approved adopter within the U.S.A, a lot of people ask what our process is…Here’s how we make it work!
After an application is reviewed & references checked by SNARR’s adoption coordinator, a SNARR representative in your area will be asked to conduct a home visit to ensure your home is a safe environment for an animal. If the home visit passes, your information is turned over to SNARR’s transportation coordinator & a route of transportation is set up. SNARR has a large team of screened volunteer drivers in almost every state that sign up for “legs” of the transport to help aide us in getting your furbaby home!
We usually try to get the Transport route set up and filled within a week or two after an adoption has been approved (weather providing & distance of adopter from foster)
We provide transportation at no additional fee however we do require a non-refundable deposit of $100.00 paid via paypal to “snarrme[email protected]” ($50 application processing fee, $50 Transport scheduling fee) that is due before transportation has begun & that deposit will then go toward the adoption fee.
If you are local to where the foster home is for the animal you are interested in, we are more than happy to set up a meet & greet. However if distance is an issue- please do not let that deter you from adopting! We can provide videos, pictures & are able to answer any questions you may have!